
Trey is getting so BIG!! I cannot believe that he is already five months old!!
Here are his stats:
Weighing in at 16 lbs. 4 oz.
Measuring 26.5 in. long
Head Circumference 16 in. around
At five months old baby Trey is.....
* Rolling over from his back to his tummy.
* Rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time today!!
* Loves sucking on his toes.
* Is still waking up during the middle of the night, but not as often.
* Eating rice cereal and pears with a spoon.
* Loves to laugh and talk.
* Loves when I give him kisses and bite his neck.
* Is sitting up with a little supervision from me so he doesn't topple over.
* Runs his fingers through my hair when I feed him.
* Loves bath time!!
* Loves his little sister, lights up when she walks in the room!!
We sure do love you!!
7 comments:
He is so cute! I can't wait to see them when I come down!!
LOVE that picture of the toes in the mouth, very cute!
WOW Brit. YOu've been busy with the blogging. Looks great. You look great. The kids are of course darling and I am so excited to watch them grow from a distance. It's better than nothing, right? Miss and love you Sisa!!
Hey Brit, it is always fun to find people and see how they are doing. i'm so glad we are having a 10 yr reunion, and I can't wait for it. You don't know the dates do you? Our fam is going to San Diego the 16-19, so I am hoping the reunion isn't the same weekend. Well, again, thanks for writing, adding us to your friends list. see ya
Greg,
hey I am excited that you are excited!! Hopefully, it will be a big turn out!! I am thinking it is going to be over homecoming weekend I believe that is Oct. 24th. Hopefully, it doesn't interfere with your plans. I will keep you posted!! Also, can I have your address to send an invitation? Thanks! If you see anyone else can you give them a heads up about the date?
Wow, I can't believe it's been 5 months already. Time flies. I tried to call you tonight, give me a call when you get a chance. We haven't talked in a while.
Post a Comment